Remote-monitoring RTU-104 device with distributed system.
A RTU is a Remote Terminal Unit or an electronic control device with micro-processor that connects field objects with a control distributed system or a SCADA.
The device can collect data from the field instruments, monitor digital and analog field parameters and transmit the data to the central monitoring station.
The RTU can be connected to the central supervision system with different communication means (RS232, RS485, RS422, Ethernet, GPS or GPRS) and it can support standard protocols, such as Modbus, to interface with any software of third parties.
Some applications also with IEC/TS 62351 (cyber security):
- RTU – Automation of electrical sub-stations, be them LV/MV/HV
- RTU – Automation of gas and heat sub-stations
- RTU – Central management of the remote production plants as per CEI 0-16 Annex M
- Gateway - between 60870-5-101/104, IEC 60850, ModBus, SMS, M-Bus
- ConCEP – Energy management, consumption control, etc.
- UPDC and UPDM – as per TERNA specifications
The devices made with products with the quality required for the needs of industrial plants.